Wednesday 2 March 2016

Fabulous wedding in Loreto




I just fell in love with this wedding and everything about it. It was just like a fairytale...
When I first met this beautiful couple they said that they were looking for a venue that is unpretentious, authentic and rustic. Actually the brides words were "like a barn or an old building" so I automatically discarded any luxury villa or extravagant palace and started looking for the perfect venue for my bride and at first I found a beautiful monastery set in the countryside with beautiful views and surrounded by a vineyard - such a beautiful venue but then thinking that logistically it wouldn't be the perfect solution I continued my search and as soon as I came across pictures of this ancient villa I instantly knew I had found what I was looking for. I went to vet it out and took pictures and it was like taking a trip into the past. Situated in the center of what is considered to be one of the most beautiful hamlets in le Marche, Offida there is a beautiful old stone building, built in 1668 by the Malacari family and it throughout all these centuries it has been hub of a productive and prestigious wine business.
As soon as you enter through large wooden doors you find yourself immersed in what I would describe as a secret garden populated by secular trees and lots of colorful flowers and it is enclosed on three sides by the villas buildings while the front is open to views of the countryside.
The half-diamond shaped layout of the fortress consists of two central wings that are occupied by the wine cellars on the ground and underground levels, and the residence on the first floor. Two other wings that form two closed corners house the storage buildings and the stables.
On the first floor there are reception rooms, halls and galleries which are all connected and would be a perfect location for the sit down meal. The antique furniture, the fascinating library, the frescoed ceilings and the terracotta tied floor will all create a magical atmosphere which is likely to take you back in time.

The couple fell in love with this venue so my first job was done now I just had to create the dream!

The ceremony was held in the breath-taking Church Pomarancio in Loreto followed by dinner and dancing in the ancient villa Malacari in Offagna.

wedding planning and coordination in Loreto

wedding planning italy


wedding planning italy



wedding planning

wedding planning and design



wedding planning and design

wedding planning and design

wedding planning and design

wedding planning and design

wedding planning and design

wedding planning and design

wedding planning and design




















No comments:

Post a Comment